HRS Hevac Gasketed Plate Heat Exchanger
The HRS Hevac Gasketed Plate Heat Exchanger provides the best overall economic performance in terms of efficient heat transfer. Specifically engineered (in terms of fluid media, flow rates, dimensions, connections, etc) for use within the HVAC systems used in building services.
They are suitable for use with hot water, cold water or steam as the primary medium.
HRS Hevac Gasketed Plate Heat Exchanger Specification:
- Plate Materials : AISI 304 / AISI 316L / Grade 1 Titanium
- Gasket Materials : NBR / EPDM / FPM / HBNR / Glue free
- Connections : Threaded nozzle or flanged DN32 – DN200
- Frame Materials : Mild steel epoxy coated / Stainless steel (solid or cladded mild steel available)
- Pressure range up to 25 bar(g)
- Temperature range up to 180°C
- Thermal insulation available in both a soft outer Thermoformed or hard outer Thermobox
- Stainless Steel Drip tray is available for cooling duties or leak sensitive areas
HRS Hevac Plate Heat Exchangers are designed for flexibility: enabling the number of plates, the type and the number of flow paths to be varied, so that a heat exchanger can be manufactured according to a particular application in terms of power rating, operating temperatures and pressure drops.
HRS Hevac Plate Heat Exchangers are suitable for the generation of hot water, plus heating, cooling and chilled water systems.
HRS Hevac Plate Heat Exchanger Enquiry Form
HRS Hevac Gasketed PHE Documents
We value your privacy. Therefore we will NEVER sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. We follow strict policies and adhere to high standards of security when gathering personal information. Your personal details are stored at our restricted offices which have no unauthorised access.