HRS Hevac AquaSTOR Stainless Steel Buffer Vessels
HRS Hevac AquaSTOR Stainless Steel Buffer Vessels are designed to be installed in domestic hot water systems (DHWS) to reduce the boiler output requirement by supplying a stored volume of hot water to cover peak loads in the system. This is achieved by installing the HRS Hevac AquaSTOR Stainless Steel Buffer Vessels along with a heating source, such as a packaged plate heat exchanger like the HRS AquaModule AMP range.
HRS Hevac AquaSTOR Stainless Steel Buffer Vessels – key features:
• Standard vessels range from 300 to 6000 litres
• Designed for use in domestic hot water systems
• Working pressures up to 10 bar(g) – 6 bar(g) as standard
• Stainless steel shell as standard
• Supplied plain or fully insulated (mineral wool mattresses and encased in dimpled aluminium cladding)
• All HRS vessels are designed and manufactured in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive
In addition to our standard range, HRS Hevac can manufacture vessels up to 100,000 litres with dimensions, connection size and positions to suit site requirements.
Immersion heaters and all associated controls can be supplied and fitted to provide an electrical backup facility for boiler shutdown periods with duties ranging from 3 kW up to 300 kW. As an alternative product within our range the HRS Hevac AquaLEC – an electric storage calorifer offers a different solution.
Maximum Working Pressure : 10 bar(g). 6 bar(g) standard (higher pressure available on request).
Maximum Working Temperature : 100°C