HRS Hevac Aquasave ASP – DHW Gasketed PHE PID Controls
The HRS Hevac Aquasave ASP is featured in our Aquasave range with BMS compatible PID controls and serviceable gasketed plate heat exchanger.
The HRS Hevac Aquasave ASP effectively reduces the boiler power and hot water storage volume required in the system without reducing hot water output. The external plate & gasket heat exchanger provides a continuous supply of domestic hot water and the stored volume provides a large supply of hot water to cover any peak demands in the system.
The HRS Hevac Aquasave ASP unit provides a compact and efficient means of generating hot water where there is no constant demand and is suitable for a wide range of HVAC applications.
HRS Hevac Aquasave ASP – Key Benefits & Features:
• 316L heat transfer plates c/w WRAS approved EPDM gaskets
• WRAS approved components
• Easy operation with minimal maintenance
• Supplied in kit form for easy installation
• Fully inclusive of insulation
• Stainless steel vessel suitable for 10 bar pressure
• BMS compatible PID controller
• No controls version available – see HRS Hevac Aquasave ASG range