HRS Hevac Aquasave ASG – DHW Gasketed PHE no Controls
The HRS Hevac Aquasave ASG is part of our Aquasave range which incorporates a serviceable gasketed plate heat exchanger.
The HRS Hevac Aquasave ASG range effectively reduces boiler power and the hot water storage volume without reducing hot water output. The external plate & gasket heat exchanger provides a continuous supply of domestic hot water and the stored volume provides a large supply of hot water to cover any peak demands in the system.
The HRS Hevac Aquasave ASG unit provides a compact and efficient means of generating hot water where there is no constant demand and is suitable for various HVAC applications.
HRS Hevac Aquasave ASG – Key Benefits & Features:
- Standard Storage capacities available 300L – 1500L (50kW – 160kW)
- WRAS approved components
- 316L heat transfer plates c/w WRAS approved EPDM gaskets
- Easy operation with minimal maintenance
- Supplied in kit form for easy installation
- Fully inclusive of insulation
- Stainless steel vessel suitable for 10 BarG pressure
- PID controlled version available – see HRS Hevac Aquasave ASP range