HRS Hevac Aquasave ASE – DHW Brazed PHE no Controls
The HRS Hevac Aquasave ASE is part of our Aquasave hot water generator range – available duties up to 300kW.
The HRS Hevac Aquasave range effectively reduces the boiler power and hot water storage volume required in traditional heating systems without reducing the output of hot water.
The external heat exchanger provides a continuous supply of domestic hot water and the stored volume provides a large supply of hot water to cover any peak demands in the system.
The HRS Hevac Aquasave ASE unit provides a compact and efficient means of generating hot water where there is no constant demand and is suitable for various HVAC applications.
HRS Hevac Aquasave ASE – Key Benefits & Features:
• Standard Storage capacities 300 L – 1500 L (80kW – 300kW)
• WRAS approved components
• Easy operation with minimal maintenance
• Supplied in kit form for easy installation
• Fully inclusive of insulation
• Stainless steel vessel suitable for 10 bar(g) pressure
• PID controlled version available – see HRS Hevac Aquasave ASB range