HRS Hevac AquaModule AMP – DHW Generator
The HRS Hevac AquaModule AMP is an instantaneous or semi-instantaneous domestic hot water system built around a high-performance gasketed plate heat exchanger.
The HRS Hevac AquaModule AMP is a pre-assembled and compact module, incorporating control, safety and regulation devices.
HRS Hevac AquaModule AMP – Key Benefits & Features:
- Low energy class A Magna variable speed pump on primary
- Single head or twin head primary pumps factory fitted and electrically wired
- Single head secondary transfer pump for ‘semi-instantaneous’ operation when supplied with an HRS DHW Storage Vessel : for example the HRS AquaStor
- Plate heat exchanger that can be fully dismantled and the surface area increased for extra performance
- 316L heat transfer plates c/w WRAS approved EPDM gaskets
- Additional WRAS approved components
- Fast response (15 second) Motorised 3-way Valve on primary
- Control panel c/w Volt Free Contacts for BMS monitoring
- EPP 30mm thick insulation jacket included as standard
- Energy saving & environmentally friendly functional control panel settings