HRS Hevac AquaLEC Electric Storage Calorifiers
HRS Hevac AquaLEC Electric Storage Calorifiers offer a high quality solution for domestic hot water heating. The standard range is manufactured from either stainless steel or copper-lined steel vessels.
The electric immersion heaters are manufactured with Incolloy elements and fitted to a brass element plate offering a hygienic, reliable long life. The heater is removable for cleaning and inspection purposes.
HRS Hevac AquaLEC Electric Storage Calorifiers – key features:
• Standard or bespoke designs
• Supplied plain or fully insulated
• 21 standard models available, up to 6,000 litre capacity
• Bespoke control panels, specific to each project
AquaLEC calorifiers are suitable for both vented and unvented (pressurised) systems.
Optional ancillaries include:
• Temperature & pressure gauges
• Safety valves
• Anti-vacuum valves
• De-stratification pump sets
• Insulation: 50mm thick mineral wool with ‘Stucco’ aluminium cladding
Other ancillaries & fittings are available on request.
HRS Hevac AquaLEC Documents